If you are logging in to West Sound Academy's NoodleTools subscription for the first time, you will need to create a new account.
1. On the NoodleTools login screen under Register, click Register.
2. A New User Registration screen will appear.
3. Under "About You," if you are a student or a library patron do not change the default selection. If you are a teacher or librarian, select this option, so your students can share their work with you.
4. If you are a student, select the year you expect to graduate from West Sound Academy.
5. Under Choose a Personal ID, select a personal ID and a password that you will remember. You will need to enter this login information to access your NoodleTools account. The password is not case-sensitive and must be 4 or more characters long. Do not share this password with your classmates.
6. To save time, click Check availability to see whether or not the personal ID you have selected is available. If you have selected a personal ID that is already in use, you can change it now before clicking Register.
7. Under Easy Login Retrieval, enter the last four digits of your phone number and your initials. This is used to help the Librarian identify you if you lose your password or if NoodleTools needs it to locate your account.
8. Click Register. The next screen you will see will be the Projects screen. See Create a New Project.