- The effect of age and gender on the photoreceptor cells in the human retina
- The relationship between the population density of Pandanus heliacorpus and and the population size of Macrobrachrium rosenbergii sp.
- Ascertaining the Concentration of Copper Ions in Water Using Quantitative Techniques: Spectrophotometry and redox potential
English A, Group 1
- Identity issues faced by the African-American characters of Toni Morrison's novels "Beloved" and "Song of Solomon"
- Motherhood, Life, and Death: The human body in Sylvia Plath’s Ariel
English B, Group 2
- Portrayal of the social situation of African Americans in "The Help"
- Social impacts of video games and societies
- Continuity and change in Japanese policy towards Jewish refugees in Shanghai, 1938-1943
- The early development of football in San Jose, Costa Rica as a reflection of the ongoing social and political disputes
- The failure of the German V-Weapon program, 1943-1945
- From Dracula’s Nose to Lizzie’s Locks: How the Whitechapel Murders of 1888 Resulted in a New Sense of Identity for Victorian Londoners
- The role of Èmile Zola's "J'accuse" in the Dreyfuss affair
Literature and Performance
- Counterculture Icon or Artistic Memoir: Allen Ginsberg’s “Howl”
- Higher Dimensional Generalizations of Pascal's Triangle
- Investigation of the effects the change in vertical centre has on the stability of a canoe
- Legitimizing Jihad: Hezbollah's Lebanonization process
- U.S. Intervention in Iraq: Why the prospect of an ideal democratic government in the State of Iraq is unatainable
- British Pantomine: Its unique characteristics and their origins
Extended Essays. 2014, 2015, 2016. MS. West Sound Acad. Lib., Poulsbo.
"Extended Essay." Online Curriculum Centre (OCC). International Baccalaureate
Organization, n.d. Web. 17 July 2015. <http://occ.ibo.org/>.
Vansickle, Sharon, and Penny Johnson. "Extended Essay Teacher Training
Workshop." Paper Presented at International Baccalaureate, IB Americas,
English, Training in Vancouver, B.C., Canada, April, 2011. PDF file.