Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Check out Overdrive and Sora!
OverDrive is a digital library offering both ebooks and audiobooks, anytime, anywhere! Sora is the new user-friendly app that lets you access it through your laptop, phone or tablet.
The Sora app was designed around the modern student reading experience:
- Easy to use, one tap to get inside a book
- Same experience on all devices
- Add the Overdrive books from Kitsap Regional Library, and then access them from within Sora, using your KRL library card number
- Personalized with book recommendations and learning tools like dyslexic font, enlarged text, Read-Alongs and audiobooks
- Direct support for readers provided by OverDrive
Getting started in Sora
You can access eBooks and audiobooks from Sora anytime, anywhere! Just follow these instructions to get started.
Step 1: Download the app or go to Sora in your browser
Step 2: Add a public library!
- In the main 'Collections' screen, click on the drop-down menu i the upper-right hand corner of the screen
- Click the green plus sign by 'Add a public library'
- Find Kitsap Regional Library. Over 2,700 ebooks and over 1,200 audiobooks in KRL's Juvenile and Young Adult collections will be automatically added to your account! Most of the KRL books are single-user access only. You will need your KRL library card number to borrow one of their books or to place a hold on one that is currently checked out.
- You can toggle back and forth between looking at the WSA collection and that of KRL.
Check out Sora Help
Add Kitsap Regional Library!
Adjust your reading settings!