Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The 6th/7th World Cultures class is an introduction to a variety of languages and cultures from around the world. Students will:
- learn to better understand the terminology of English grammar
- explore the richness of many languages, including Latin, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese and other non-Romance, and non-Indo-European languages
- familiarize themselves with concepts of linguistics, language history, and general grammar
- learn basic words and expressions in the different languages,
- gain an understanding of the countries and peoples associated with them
- play language games
- work on independent projects and presentations
- have fun!